Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blueberry Recipes from Madison Park Cafe

Sometimes a recipe is just a recipe but sometimes recipes come with a story. The recipe can make you giggle to yourself, remind you of something or just remind you of a place. I was excited to see that Karen Binder, owner of Madison Park Cafe will be the new food columnist for the Madison Park times. Karen, a former molecular biologist, started the cafe 29 years ago. Now she will be sharing her stories, her recipes and tidbits of her food world.

Read her article , The Dark blue Jewels of the Berry World and learn how to make blueberry clafoutis from
Ruth Coffey, the Madison Park Cafe pastry chef. Find out where to pick blueberries for a really good price too.

Now I really wish I hadn't polished off all those blueberries in my cereal, guess I need to get some more.

No comments: