Sunday, August 16, 2009

Guess the Fruit

Do you know what these are?
Can you guess what they taste like?


Tamar said...

Ooooh, I love those! they are sweet and yummy ! They grow in my native country but I hadn't seen them since I moved to the US. I'm not sure what it's called in English (I thinki it's loquat).

msaracino said...

They are kumquats, no?

Mamaliga said...



Diana said...

Are they loquats? I've seen them but not tasted them.

Caleb said...

I found your food blog going through a few links. Glad I ran into it. Didn’t know that the food blog/recipe community was so big online. I love your posts!

I was wondering if you would like to exchange links. I’ll drop yours on my site and you drop mine on yours. Email at or stop by my site and drop a comment. Let me know if you would like to do a link exchange.


Keren Brown said...

they are loquats,
thanks for guessing, they taste so good, remind me of an apricot but with a subtle apple flavor

SteamyKitchen said...

In cantonese they are called "pay pah"